Focus on the business of being in business.
Maybe you’re a small business owner and the last thing you want to do is worry about how to become a “connected” business?
Perhaps you are a medium-sized business that doesn’t have the budget for IT staffing?
Or maybe you want an independent point of view on your current practices and how well they stack up. You have a major technology project you need temporary staffing and do not want the headache of interviewing individuals and negotiating contracts.
We can show you the way.
Our consultancy services are broad and far reaching. We provide a full range of services including but not limited to:
- Cloud management and migration: Bring us your Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure account and we’ll do the rest based on your business needs.
- I.T. budgeting, cost analysis and procurement
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Full DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering: release pipelines, task and resource optimization.
- Performance monitoring and metrics
- Technology migration support (hardware upgrades, major software or programming language lifts due to obsolescence or security threats)
- Network Engineering
We are also a fully managed service provider
- Web/domain/e-mail hosting
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
- Dedicated Servers (managed and unmanaged)
- Data center space and co-location
- Managed Kubernetes Clusters
- Voice over IP/Telephony Solutions
- In-house service management: Internet circuit procurement/installation, Office 365, anti-virus/threat management, help desk and support.